Entrepreneurship online classes. Visit our Coaching by Tamu Academy for the full range of courses.
- You will leave the session with a clarity of creating your value proposition and understanding how to create your business model
- Leave with a draft business model as well, which is the foundation for a successful venture.
- Understand how to use your business model to easily complete a one page business plan and receive an e-version of the one-page business plan.
- You will learn in what situations the one-page plan is best suited.
The Move your business online 3 hour recorded webinar that guides you through the fundamentals of moving your business online. Including
- what it means to move your business online
- live demos on online payment systems
- live demos with 3 online meeting applications
- A behind the scenes look at how to set up online courses and classes
- business website 101
- online business systems to support the customer journey and more
So easy! You automatically receive an email daily for 30 days to help you grow your business with 30 action steps. Categories include:
New Products and Services
Creating Systems and Processes
Being a Boss!
Are you a new entrepreneur, or do you have an idea for a new venture or business? This entrepreneurship course is for you. This online entrepreneurship audio course, gives you 15 classes and more than ten worksheets and resources that help you to systematically launch your business or clarify the business that you are already in. Work as quickly or as slowly as you want through the series.
- Day 1 – Clarifying your idea and defining your product or service offering.
- Day 2 – Your competitive environment.
- Day 3 – Who is buying? segmenting your market and profiling your customer.
- Day 4 – customer discovery – market research.
- Day 5 – can I come in? – Reaching your customer through promotions and marketing tools.
- Day 6 – Goal setting – ensuring your goals are SMART.
- Day 7 – Internal processes – ensuring that the operational details go smoothly in your business.
- Day 8 – A practical step – getting your business license/permits and determining your business’ formation.
- Day 9 – Let’s talk money! – funding your business venture.
- Day 10- Keeping track of your money. – Bookkeeping and record keeping the old fashioned way and use technology.
- Day 11 – Get your mind right! – the psychology of doing business and removing FEAR!
- Day 12 – No Rules – Unleashing your creativity.
- Day 13 – Overcoming failure – what to do when you don’t achieve the goals you set.
- Day 14 – You are your business – viewing yourself as a brand.
- Day 15 – Passion – staying driven.
Listen to Day 1
Click to Purchase Start your Your Business in Three Weeks Course
This informative webinar that will transform the way that women run their businesses. The strategies are based on hundreds of hours of research and the review of more than 400 studies on female entrepreneurship worldwide for my Doctoral Studies in Entrepreneurship.
The webinar will:
- Outline the top three reasons women entrepreneurs are not making big money in their businesses
- Provide you with the TOP THREE most effective strategies to grow your sales and profits
- Participants will receive a template to focus their actions to begin growing your sales immediately