Here is a demo on setting up a Facebook Messenger chatbot to engage your customers automatically and market to them.
I know that it has been quite some time but I have been busy – as all entrepreneurs are. I wanted to have a quick word about technology and the importance of technology to all ventures regardless of size. When I coach especially small business owners and micro- entrepreneurs they never contemplate how technology can be integrated into their ventures. I am doing more work in this space – technology entrepreneurship and leveraging technology in entrepreneurship, and so I wanted to share the top 3 reasons to leverage technology in your business no matter how small or large. Technology is the silent partner in your business.
- Technology can help you attract business – the world is now a very digital one, and until you build up enough of a cult following or your niche is so specialized that people seek you out, you will need to use technology to grab customers. How? Well of course we can all think of social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat. The ones you employ will be determined by your target market and the nature of your product and service. However, there are other technology driven methods to attract customers such as newsletters and even mass SMS messages. Technology allows you to reach more people in more diverse places and spaces.
- Technology can help you improve operational efficiency – great you have customers and you are making some money! So how do you keep everything organized, keep track of expenses, revenues, invoices, etc – through technology of course. The shoe box method has died, instead you can use various productivity applications to minimize the time spent on routine tasks. There are many free applications for invoicing, accounting, scheduling, and any other “ing” you can think of. Check out my blog post on some finance productivity apps you can use here.
- Technology can help you retain customers – customers need engagement to continue doing business with you – there are a number of chat bots (automated customer service) and customer relationship management tools that allow you to maintain customer service engagement and help you to capture data that you can use to truly understand the behaviors of your customer and keep them hooked on your product or service. Check out customer service solutions like Grasshopper, and Hubspot.
Your goal – choose one area where you think technology can help you grow your business, ten identify a technology solution and see how it works! Good luck. Do share!
I have been so dedicated to my side hustles and they have really allowed me to improve the quality of my life. I am launching the Side Hustle Program. A six week online coaching program dedicated to helping you conceptualize, build/grow your side hustle. Classes will be conducted via live video conference with recordings available of each class. Practical sessions are customized to each attendee’s business and one on one feedback is provided on your business concept.
- Weeks 1-2- Ideation. These weeks will be dedicated to refining your business idea to ensure that it aligns, with your passion, skills, market needs and is innovative.
- Weeks 3-4 – The Business Model . Weeks 3 and 4 will be focused on using the international standard of the business model canvas to plan the strategy and key components that will provide the foundation for your business’ success.
- Weeks 5-6 -Proof of Concept. The final two weeks of the program we will be validating your idea. We will create an action plan for you to get your first paying customers using the business model as your guide.
- Begin Building your Side Hustle Today.
Class begins on November 1st. Cost is $350 USD. Pay in full and pay $249 USD. Payment Plans Available. Register below. Only ten slots available.
The program is for you if:
- you want to start a side hustle – keep your day job and make money on the side
- you have a business idea but not certain if it will work
- you are confident in your business idea but need someone to help you with your business idea
- Prior to November 1st pay USD $150
- November 30th USD $100
- By December 13th $100 USD
Complete the form below if you have any questions to register and I will respond in 24 hours.
Happy New Year Lovelies,
I know that many of you have needs that my coaching packages may not met and so I am offering virtual office hours. Let us set a time and date and let me help you meet your goals or discuss how e can work together. Hit the Contact us button to send me a message. View my services below and book your time with me. Message for schedule and rates.
Register for small group coaching today. You can contact me with any questions. Contact me by clicking here
Hey, hey everyone. I know some of you may be wondering if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Perhaps you think because you do not have a fancy office space, or ten thousand followers on Facebook or Instagram you may not be a tried and true entrepreneur. Perhaps you think you have nothing to trade or no value to give others in exchange for money. Well listen up. I have created my own definition of who an entrepreneur is. Listen and then answer the question for yourself. Are you an entrepreneur?
Do follow and share.
As promised I said this would be No Nonsense November where I will be giving you the real deal about entrepreneurship. It is important as a New Year approaches and you craft new goals that you be honest about your entrepreneurial journey. I know that when you scroll through your Facebook and Twitter feeds and longingly gaze at the images on Instagram of entrepreneurs who say they are making it big, raking in the dough, have no bills only wealth – you wonder, what is wrong with me?
The answer is NOTHING. The answer is that entrepreneurship is a journey and not an easy one at that. The myth of easy wealth through entrepreneurship is just that – it is a myth. No one posts the:
- Failed projects where they didn’t make a dime or even lost money on an idea they swore was the best
- The low bank balances, maxed out credit cards as they struggle to survive
- The moments of despair when they wonder if they should have left their jobs or feel resigned to giving up on their side hustle
Entrepreneurship is not a savior. In fact, as an entrepreneurship educator one of the most pervasive myths is that entrepreneurs are rich – some are and some hope to be – but entrepreneurship looks different to everyone. Your job this No Nonsense November is to be honest about:
- Your goals: If you want to be wealthy declare so. If you are happy being comfortable that is fine. If you only want work-life balance – that is what you want
- Now that you are honest then you must set tasks to move you towards that goal. For instance – if your goal is to be wealthy then you must invest time and when you can money, into your business – be single minded
- Accept that the journey to your goal is unpredictable, and not a straight path. The acceptance will allow you to emotionally manage your setbacks
It is time to get serious an adopt a No Nonsense and realistic attitude towards entrepreneurship.